Here you can check available shipping methods, shipping cost and approximate delivery time of your order.
Delivery time: <% selectedCountry.delivery %>
Your order will be shipped by: Express Mail Service (EMS).
Shipping restrictionsWe cannot ship your order in following cases:
- items value is over JP¥200,000,
- the weight of the parcel exceeds 30 kg,
- The parcel is more than 1.5 m in length,
- The length + circumference of the parcel is over 3 m,
- Item contains the following materials:
- explosives, such as airbag modules (as well as seatbelt assembly);
- compressed gases, such as spray paint, and gas filled suspension parts (gas filled shock absorbers, etc.);
- flammable liquids, such as automotive oils and lubricants, paint, gasoline, and oil filled parts (oil filled shock absorbers, engines, etc.);
- flammable substances, such as matches, etc.;
- oxidizing substances, such as peroxides;
- toxic and infectious substances, such as agricultural chemicals;
- radioactive materials;
- corrosives: batteries.
Note that the delivery time declared are approximate. Our company does not take any responsibility for possible delivery delays.
Customs clearance procedures, as well as
Attention: IMPEX JAPAN Co. Ltd. is not responsible for any import tax, duties or other charges due to import laws at the destination country. The customer is fully responsible to comply with and pay any local import taxes, customs charges or any additional payments required thereafter. Please contact your local postal service or customs office to consult about import rules and limitations before making payment. IMPEX JAPAN Co. Ltd. will not refund any unexpected shipping charges, any fees, taxes or duties required for customs clearance. Please note that IMPEX JAPAN Co. Ltd. will not refund payments if orders are returned due to being rejected by customs officials at the destination country.
All parcels are insured against loss or damage occurred during delivery, with the claim amount equal to the parcel`s value, but not exceeding JP¥20,000, by default. If the parcel`s value exceeds JP¥20,000, you are able to increase the claim amount by paying additionally JP¥50 per each JP¥20,000 of the parcel`s value. For example, for the parcel with value of JP¥60,100, such extra payment amounts to JP¥150 only.
If you would like to increase the insurance amount, please write down a comment while making shipping instructions on our website. The amount will be credited to your balance.
If you would like to increase the insurance amount for your SAL parcel, please write down a note while making shipping instructions on our website. The amount will be credited to your balance. The charges` rate is as follows:
- JP¥400 in case the parcel`s value does not exceed JP¥20,000,
- JP¥400 plus JP¥50 per each JP¥20,000 of the parcel`s value, in case the parcel`s value exceeds JP¥20,000.
In case SAL parcel is shipped uninsured, compensation for damage or loss will be paid according to the parcel`s value stated in the invoice attached. But, total compensation amount per each uninsured parcel is limited as follows:
- up to JP¥11,160 for parcel with the weight up to 5 kg,
- up to JP¥15,170 for parcel with the weight up to 5–10 kg,
- up to JP¥19,190 for parcel with the weight up to 10–15 kg,
- up to JP¥23,200 for parcel with the weight up to 15–20 kg,
- up to JP¥27,220 for parcel with the weight up to 20–25 kg,
- up to JP¥31,320 for parcel with the weight up to 25–30 kg.
Delivery company is responsible for damage or loss of a parcel occurred in the process of delivery. Please examine the parcel thoroughly while accepting it from a courier or at a post office. In case any damage or loss discovered, contact the post office official to file a claim of correspondent form. After the claim is accepted, please contact us to proceed with compensation payment.